PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 laying down rules for the protection of personal data, on the personal data concerning you, we inform you that:
The collection and provision of personal data is mandatory and aims to comply with the legal obligations of taxation and shipping of merchandise
- If this provision does not happen we will not be able to issue orders and required tax documents (invoices, shipping documents, delivery slips etc. ...) and therefore to accept your application to register as our customer;
- The data will be processed in the manner provided by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and will be carried out using suitable means to guarantee privacy and security, either manually or with the help of electronic means, with the adoption of security measures required by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and of those that will be considered necessary according to the circumstances.
- Data regarding your registration and orders made will be kept in a database that resides on server Register.it server (www.register.it), a company with which we have a contract for hosting our website.
- A backup copy of the database will be stored at our company and treated with the utmost confidentiality and security.
- Personal data will not be communicated to third parties outside our company, with the exception of the personnel for the shipping service chosen when ordering (Italian Post or express courier) and to the cases provided by law, also they will not be used for sending advertising, promotions and the like without your specific request;
- Under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 you have the right to access your data to verify, edit or delete them.
Verification and editing can be done easily and freely through "My Account" which you can access once registered.
For cancellation it is necessary to communicate your decision by using one of these methods:
E-MAIL: using the e-mail address with which you registered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
POST: by registered A/R letter containing your data to our address.
- The data controller is Lineaoro srl, located in Via Felice Matteucci 6, Calenzano (FI) whose legal representative is Stefano Manuelli.
- According to art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, except in cases when the processing can be carried out without the consent of the interested party (legal obligations, fulfilling contractual obligations and other cases provided for by art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196 / 2003), for the processing of personal data relating to you it is necessary that you give your consent which we ask you to show when you register as our customer.
In case of refusal of your consent it will not be possible for you to continue with the registration and use of our online shop.